6.20.2010

happy father's day to our superhero daddy!

We love you daddy! Thank you for being so fun, goofy and handsome. You are also a good cook. You are also so fun to play games with. Thank you for reading us stories everyday and for loving us so much. You are the BEST!!
Love, Asia, Eden & Sydney


The girls made unique frames for dad this year - in our Pre-K Co-op! Here are some of the kids in the 4-5 year old class. They were so proud of what they made!

I am so thankful for my superstar husband - who amazes me with his ability to juggle five million things with joyful ease. He functions in Chinese, English and Uyghur languages - while managing a growing ice cream business, friendships, running errands for me, AND he comes home with a happy heart! He spends quality time with each of his girls everyday (me included!), building forts, tickling, reading books, taking them on special dates (so they will have an example someday!), telling creative stories, affirming their beauty (in & out!), singing spontaneous songs, going exploring, riding bikes, teaching them Chinese, and even lending me a hand with homeschooling! ....all of this while making life here run smoothly in a foreign land for his girls. He really is the strength of our clan. I love his heart for these chickadees, and how he nurtures them individually - loving them so perfectly! We love you Daddy!!