5.31.2011

Summer water dilemmas... again.

I have written about this lovely topic before, but the saga continues. I am sorry to say that I am not laughing about it this week. We have been living in our apartment for over 3 years now - and we are quite UNimpressed by the maintenance of our building. We have been without water pressure for about 7 days now, which is long enough to make this momma go raving mad. I don't think that is an understatement either. The water sporadically comes on in the late evenings (after 11:00pm) but only enough to give a trickle of cold water. My incredible husband takes the brunt of my frustration, AND he finagles/argues/reasons with the apartment maintenance guys to have them come FIX our dilemma. It is no easy venture. My "angry Chinese" vocabulary isn't very sensitive or helpful!!

Anyhow - all that to preface these cute picts of the girls taking bucket showers in the kitchen. Maybe I just need to lighten up and enjoy the simple pleasures these "dilemmas" bring about? Someone please help me see the humor and joy in these moments!! (besides my cute kids!)

p.s. Cold trickle showers aren't that bad when its 90 degrees outside.