5.30.2007

My Singing Debut

And you thought I couldn't sing!! Apparently, so did my school since they put me in the back row furthest away from the microphone...probably a good choice.
These are most of the foreign students at our University singing a Chinese song to an auditorium packed with people during a sort of "talent show." The language department made us all practice this song and then required us to sing it regardless of our talent (or in my case - lack thereof). We actually didn't sound too bad thanks to the Koreans, who they wisely put in front of the microphones. They not only have good voices, but are more familiar with this type of singing. It was fun though and I got to meet some new people. They also had a lot of local dances and singing. It was an interesting night. If you want to find me in the pic, I am on the top row in the middle.
- Justin