there is a psalm that i prayed for Justin as we were courting, and every day i am amazed by it becoming reality. every day i fall more in love with the man God has given me to adore. here are those verses, "how blessed is the man who fears the Lord, who greatly delights in his commandments...his descendants will be mighty on the earth...he is gracious and compassionate and righteous...he will never be shaken...his heart is steadfast, trusting in the Lord. His heart is upheld, he will not fear...he has given freely to the poor; his righteousness endures forever." Psalm 112
i am still madly in love with this amazing man, for many reasons....in no particular order!
- he can make amazing peanut butter cookies & chocolate chip pancakes
- he is extremely selfless and serves with joy
- he never complains about doing dishes
- he's strong & rugged, yet dashing
- he takes care of me in little ways and big ones too
- he sings unabashedly to the girls, making up lyrics as he goes - in Spanish too!
- he is usually the first to say sorry and humble himself, even when i am at fault
- he is very organized, and has reasons (a-b-c-d) for everything he does
- he has vision and dreams bigger than himself, and a faith that is deep
- he is adventurous and cannot be tamed. i love that!
- he wrestles, tickles, dances, explores & loves our girls with all his heart
- he loves me for who I am, and yet pushes me to be more like Jesus